NAAMA NextGen is an incubator /chapter in NAAMA (National Arab American Medical Association) which is geared towards enhancing the careers of young undergrad and graduate innovators/ students in their 20’s empowering them to play a key role in healthcare advocacy and community service. As a part of a national organization, NAAMA NextGen focuses on promoting the professional and social goals of American medical and dental students and residents of Arab heritage.
NAAMA NextGen will make available to its members, resources to help unlock their potential and aspirations to have a career in healthcare. Such resources include and are not limited to:
- – Involvement with mentorships
- – Clinical and scientific research
- – Seminars focusing on Medical School admission, applications and interviews,
- – Graduate school entrance exams, burnout and stress management
- – Participation in national and international healthcare community
- – Service
- – Cultural programs
- – Exchange programs with Universities and Colleges in the Middle East
Members will not only be able to use these resources to better themselves further in their education and future careers, but they will also have the opportunity to participate in many of the philanthropy events and community projects that NAAMA hosts every year. Students from both graduate and undergraduate programs interested in their odds and preparing better for a future career in healthcare are encouraged to join. Members of NAAMA NextGen will be a network of friends and colleagues collaborating together to be the best that they can be for themselves, and for the community at large.