The Road to Excellence…
The NAAMA Foundation demonstrates NAAMA’s commitment to long-term philanthropy. Supported projects have included medical assistance, educational exchanges, scholarships, research grants and emergency medical aid. Along the road to excellence, NAAMA provides:
- Medical aid to the needy of Arab descent in North America and providing health education in the community
- Routine and emergency medical care to those in need in the Arab world
- Scholarships to deserving healthcare students of Arab descent enrolled in US or Canadian schools, based on need and merit
- Training of paramedical personnel from overseas
- Speakers, grants, textbooks and other learning materials for medical schools in the Arab world
- Medical equipment and supplies to hospitals and clinics in the Arab world
- Responses to disasters in America and worldwide as our resources allow.
Find out more in the Foundation brochure 2014 (PDF).
Donate to the NAAMA Foundation
Your contribution to the NAAMA Foundation qualifies as a tax-deductible contribution.
*To donate through PayPal, please click the yellow button below, AND please make sure to ‘SUBMIT’ this form when complete.