You can now renew your membership and pay your dues online. Please complete the following form with all necessary information. If any of your contact information or membership status has changed, please check the appropriate boxes and enter your new information.
When you are done, click on the word Submit. Please do not forget to include your e-mail address and mobile phone number.
A confirmation of your renewal will be sent to you via e-mail followed by a mailed receipt.
Medical students and residents whose membership is complementary still need to submit a renewal form to keep their membership up to date.
Thank you for your continuous support of NAAMA.
You may also download printable membership applications:
- Medical, dental and other healthcare students – No charge.
- Associate Member (Interns): First year’s dues are complimentary.
- Associate Member (Residents, Fellows): $20 plus whatever local chapter dues that may be required.
- Associate Retired: $20 plus whatever local chapter dues that may be required.
- Affiliate Members (Pharmacists, Nurses, Physicians Assistants, Allied Health Professionals): $100 for national dues plus whatever local chapter dues that may be required.
- Active Members (Licensed Physicians, PhDs, PharmDs, Dentists, etc.): $200 plus whatever local chapter dues that may be required.
- Corresponding Members: Complementary.
- If there is no chapter in your geographic area, you will be a member of the Multi-State Chapter and need only pay the national dues ($200).
- Auxiliary Members: $30 plus whatever local chapter Auxiliary dues that may be required.
Dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for tax purposes. However, they may be deductible as a business expense. Please consult your tax adviser.
By pressing submit, the categories you have selected above will be submitted with your membership application to NAAMA.